We are living in difficult days – a time of many obstacles but also of great opportunities “to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.” As followers of Christ, we must remember His words: “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another” (Jn. 13:34-35).
Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Today’s prayer journal may include two major issues of India.
1. Northern and central states of India which are still continuing to receive heavy rains and sudden flash floods. Pray for people who have lost everything due to rains.
2. Manipur, the north-eastern state of India has been burning for the last 3 months. Being a sensitive issue, I encourage all our prayer partners to either watch or google news about Manipur. Christians from every state of India rallied peacefully to show solidarity with the believers of Manipur.
Pray for our associates of northern India.
· James and Sunny in Jammu and Kashmir
· Amandeep, Jacob, Mukhadar, Surjeet, Caleb in Punjab
· Anil, Krishan, Naseeb Paul, Sanjay in Haryana
· Ravi, Inder in Uttarakhand
· Robin, Anil, Rajesh, Vishal, Kamlesh, Sarvesh, Patiyar in Uttar Pradesh
· Sushil, Gooma in Rajasthan
· Pampi, Mujahid in Madhya Pradesh
· Munna, Soundarya, Loly, Amit, Lokesh, Sachin in Chhattisgarh
· Barnabas, John in Jharkhand
Celebrated dad’s 84th birthday on 1st of July.
Devotionals sent in WhatsApp continue to bless us and others who receive them. WhatsApp prayer channel connects us with common believers across India to share their issues for prayers. It’s always a blessing to pray for one and another.
God helped us to make a green room (a soundproof cabin) by our own efforts for our online training and recordings.
For your prayers: Please ask God to…
- Help us all to serve the King with joy and passion.
- Our associates will continue their efforts in disaster hit areas.
- Provisions for health checkup and surgical procedure (Keziah & Peter).
- Will see breakthrough in leadership skills, resources and social action in our mission fields.
- Provisions for our rent, power bills, children’s educational needs, medical bills and all unmet needs in family and ministry.
- Sponsors for printing study materials in Hindi and English.
- Ministry trip to Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh) and Pune (Maharashtra) in August will be a great blessing.
Yours in His Vineyard,
Pastor Peter Pal